[Pharo-project] Git on CI

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:35:37 EDT 2012

Its strange, because this directory exists.

i suspect it is again something with spaces in directory paths,
that if you pass

/Users/hudson/jenkins/workspace/Scripts download

not properly quoted, it will take only

/Users/hudson/jenkins/workspace/Scripts

as command-line argument, which of course does not exists.

And git is in default path on mac slave..

which git
/usr/local/git/bin/git

--
Best regards,