[Pharo-project] ProtoObject initialize

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Mar 22 19:35:38 EDT 2012

I don't understand why it does not understand #doesNotUnderstand:...
shouldn't ProtoObject understand #doesNotUnderstand:??? (it is not a joke,
I'm serious)

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com

--
*Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*