[Pharo-project] Dumb question: Cog and CPU temp??

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Mar 22 15:39:32 EDT 2012

Stef,

Thanks - hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.  1.3 has been treating me well.  Some of the ffi troubles I was having might have been related to the old/new confusion.  I still have to pass my DOUBLEArray as void*, but maybe Sig can suggest how to make FFI aware of the "type."

I keep waiting for reality to crash around me, but if you had told me that, in a day, I'd have a first cut at ridding my GSL wrapper of the obsolete structs and methods, I'd have bet against it.  I am still finding some broken features, but most of those were hacks to start.

Thanks for the insight, and for Pharo!

Bill