[Pharo-project] direct object manipulation

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:01:02 EDT 2012

On 23 March 2012 18:42, Alexandre Bergel <alexandre.bergel at me.com> wrote:
> This is really cool. We have planned to make Roassal (code name for Mondrian2) work with Cairo.

yes.. we adding last bells and whistles to Athens, with Fernando.
There's some parts missing, but you already can try it out.

Gofer it 'SqS/Athens'
load: 'ConfigurationOfAthens'

ConfigurationOfAthens project version: '0.1.3' load

To run with cairo, you will need NB-enabled VM which is here:
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/NativeBoost/job/NB-Cog-Mac-Cocoa/

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.