[Pharo-project] Pharo Dynamic play with Morphic UI Construction videos..

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:25:04 EDT 2012

Obliged for comments.. as I turn in towards formal effort in this direction.

* The major focus is on dynamic, real time update/ feedback on Morphic UI
construction, which is lot better than UI Builders.
* Customized Browser that enables the real time feedback loop, construction
of MVP/MVC classes that are default when required.

PS:
As Igor pointed out now the tree view browser does have intelligent full
width detection.. and uses when resized / expanded the whole available
width.