[Pharo-project] Morpheas , bringing Morphic to Opengl (3d GUIs)

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:36:14 EDT 2012

Can you post more info about the context? Like you were executing, the call
stack, whatever. Also, check that you have the opengl lib path correctly
set going to system settings -> FFI.

Also, some things I forgot to mention:

1. The generated glX functions list has wrong case. All function names
start with glx but should start with glX.

2. I also made the library path a setting that appears in system settings.
This is cool because before library names where fixed in code, but on each
system can be different.

--
Lic. Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires