[Pharo-project] Morpheas , bringing Morphic to Opengl (3d GUIs)

chadwick mathnoir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:43:58 EDT 2012

I get Error: function unavailable with Pharo1.3 and 1.4, but I probably
followed the steps wrong. I first loaded a fresh image, then did Gofer it
squeaksource: 'NBOpenGL'; package: 'ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL'; load.
ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL project lastVersion load, as per previous
instructions somewhere else, then loaded the latest NBXLib + examples from
squeaksource via montecello, then latest NBOpengl-X similarly.