[Pharo-project] Alien callback thunk as ExternalAddress?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 21 19:01:51 EDT 2012

I am getting near to jumping off the callback cliff.  My problem is that I have a generated external structure that expects a void pointer (actually a function pointer).  The setter sends #getHandle.  I tried to hot-wire that by defining CallbackThunk>>getHandle to answer the #address.

Is there a way to get an ExternalAddress that points to the thunk?  Should I even be asking this question? :)

Bill