[Pharo-project] Pharo Dynamic play with Morphic UI Construction videos..

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:40:08 EDT 2012

Great fun playing with and building a moderately complex beginners UI.

 http://picasaweb.google.com/skrishnamachari/Pharo_Dynamic_UI

Builds up over the 5 videos to move from simple forms to complex form
and a runtime integration instantly...

 Borrowing from Bret Taylor's .. dynamic UI construction, not that
jazz, but the overall feel is the same responsive just in time UI
construction feedback cycle..

 I guess time to rest my dirty hack hat, and don a professional one to
deliver the promise of updated framework that does this, within the
next week or two max...