[Pharo-project] Object>>deprecated:on:in: doesn't respect state of Deprecation class>>showWarning:

Martin Sandiford ms at mcdev.com.au
Tue Mar 20 06:24:34 EDT 2012

Hope you made the train.  Good advice to look into 1.3 --- on closer
inspection it turns out this actually works fine, and I just didn't
understand how things work.  "raiseWarning: false" does what I want;
showWarning just affects transcript logs.

I've updated the issue --- it should probably be closed as invalid :(