[Pharo-project] Extending SystemBrowser

Ezequiel Lamonica lamonicaezequiel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:35:13 EDT 2012

Product is a new concept that I created to manage a group of packages.
For example, Pharo, SeaSide, Moose,  etc are products.
Actually, we don´t have a product concept, just only packages with same
prefix in the name.
I want to manage products to let you the posibility to download a product
directly from your image, compare differences between product versions and
handle dependencies problems between products.
There are other reasons to do this. I am working in a OOSCM project and the
products are important concepts in the desing.

In regards of system brower, I want to show a panel with all products
installed in the image.
When you click in someone then in the 2nd panel a list of every package
contained in the selected product appear.

I don't know if it is the best solution but I think it could be a first
approach.