[Pharo-project] Seaside image

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Mar 16 14:36:16 EDT 2012

Update: I looked for tests using a request context and found WAInteractionTest; all test pass, and I was able to set a breakpoint and inspect a nice working request context.  So the it's not the downstream seaside image that is at fault.

Confused...  I will admit to some creative use of rendering, but it's all done with "components" that have a #basicRenderContentOn:for: where the second argument is the component doing the rendering.  The pieces are abstractions of bibtex (hence my interest in Citezen) entries that I didn't want to fully componentize because they can get very numerous with use.  But I render (I *think*) by the rules and am asking what should be a valid canvas or component for the context.

I'll keep looking.

Bill