[Pharo-project] Seaside image

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:37:17 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I have started to resurrect some of my Seaside code (originally written for 2.8) in the Seaside downstream image for Pharo 1.3 (Seaside 3, I think??).  I can't do anything with request contexts in the image.  I can try loading Seaside myself in a new image, but I was wondering if anyone has seen this.

Bill