[Pharo-project] Extending SystemBrowser

Ezequiel Lamonica lamonicaezequiel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:21:41 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,

I have some problems to extend the SystemBrowser.
I want to add a panel at the left of package panel to list products.
Product is a new concept that I created to manage a group of packages.

For example, Pharo is a product and Seaside is another  that depends on
Pharo.

This is the path that I want to follow:
        Products -> Packages -> Classes -> Protocols -> Methods

I know in Pharo 1.4 the systemBrowser will be changed but I have a proof of
concept early and I have to show something working integrated in Pharo 1.3
image.

What could I do to start?
Any advice?