[Pharo-project] Preparing image for deployment [WAS: How to disable development tools on Pharo 1.3]

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:10:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry... I'm just catching up with this.
I have to say that WorldSwitch package was not thought as a definitive package, but if  is useful, I have already some other updates :)
...I didn't test it on pharo 1.4 yet, so I don't know how it is working there.

Now, your error looks more like a Nautilus error than one from WorldSwitch... could you be more specific? Also, buttons are disabled (yellow or red) in a really hacky way (overriding methods)... maybe your version still does not works, I will commit my latest tonight.

I insist: this is just a collection of things I did for placing a program in production, for a customer. I'm not claiming it is right and finished... and a better design solution should be present on Pharo in the future, IMHO :)

best,
Esteban