[Pharo-project] Dedicated to days of wasted time in your life, formatting source code for replacing spaces with tabs

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Mar 12 16:23:00 EDT 2012

Igor

would it be not more clever to integrate keyMapper and add Ctrl-a Ctrl-e
because has that since decades now?
I would not integrate such change in its current state

Because for me going back one character is important and it is important to jump at the beginning of the line
but that I know how to do it: ctrl-A and at the end Ctrl-e.
Cut a line Ctrl-K….

So ...

Stef