[Pharo-project] Store your source code in the cloud using Amazon S3

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Mar 12 10:47:00 EDT 2012

On 11 Mar 2012, at 12:04, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> marcus will love that.

I know ;-)

> Do you have an idea of the price?

Currently, I am beta testing this, if there is interest I might take this further. Please contact me, off list.

Pricing would be either free for public accessible, fully open source licensed repositories with reasonable resource consumption (let's say < 100Mb storage, normal traffic), or some acceptable yearly amount for closed or commercial licensed repositories (total size < 1Gb, normal traffic) with basic support.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu