[Pharo-project] Can we change diff-generator to ignore white-space diffs?

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Mon Mar 12 10:33:15 EDT 2012

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> Because it makes things unreadable.
> Here, i replaced spaces with tabs.. and see what happens.

Similiarly... I am finding that as I am digging into it the system to
learn it by scattering 'self halts' through the code and later deleting
them,  often the whitespace it not identical to the original and when
reviewing <changes> in the Monticello Browser these these are annoying
to have listed as changes.  What do you think of the Monticello
<changes> button ignoring whitespace?

cheers, -ben