[Pharo-project] Dedicated to days of wasted time in your life, formatting source code for replacing spaces with tabs

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Mar 12 09:06:19 EDT 2012

This is indeed, the poorest design decision I saw from Apple.

But, of course, you can set something more sensible (I did) for
switching between spaces, like Apple+Ctrl or so. If you do not know
how to do it (this is another poor design decision), you can see it
here:
http://www.tudorgirba.com/blog/in-between-spaces

Cheers,
Doru