[Pharo-project] Dedicated to days of wasted time in your life, formatting source code for replacing spaces with tabs

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 08:14:24 EDT 2012

On 12 March 2012 06:16, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, I took a look.
>
> Please do not integrate this as it is. Here are my reasons:
> - TextMorphs are supposed to be used for other things than source code, and for non-experienced-smalltalk-programmers, this would be quite alien.
> - You already have a reasonably similar functionality with Ctrl pressed. This functionality is the same as in other editors on your machine, which brings familiarity. It would be better to have your functionality added to the Ctrl one.

Yeah, except that i cannot use it, because Apple , on Lion thinks that
it is better to use Ctrl-left/ctrl-right for switching between "full
screen apps", whatever it means..
It looks that Apple doesn't fears about alienating text-editor users
by changing key bindings.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.