[Pharo-project] Pharo Smalltalk Dev + Runtime IDE..

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:08:25 EDT 2012

* I do not have currently taskbar for open windows/ tasks for OS related
processes. One of the todo items for future..easy picking actually, for now
kind of live with the ubuntu sidebar to account for it..

* The code is ok in pieces, I have published two packages in SS: Dirty
Experiments relating the Tree Browser + Pharo MorphicView and will also
release the Tabbed Pane part

* The PharoTablet code is not clean to be shared, it needs a good sweep
over to make it free from hacks, just in time fixes I have done over many
places, when I was just rudimentary in my understanding of Morphic..

But can, if others feel they are ok about dirty code..! :) Else I rather
wait till I know I can somewhat defend what I release..  and the benefit
thereof is a clean base others can contribute to/ use as is.. rather than
struggle with not so good a base.