[Pharo-project] Increase populatity of Pharo by doing some Killer-OpenSource-Tools

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:01:52 EDT 2012

I would say publish an environment like iPad/ Android totally out of Pharo
and let there be a marketplace for all apps any developer in Pharo can
create in 3 days - 90 days and publish it in a Pharo Marketplace that has a
commercial interest attached or make it open source/ free thereof.

See:  http://picasaweb.google.com/skrishnamachari/PharoTabletIDE

Once you can grow a profit center out of this environment, all this
popularity et als will flow