[Pharo-project] Dedicated to days of wasted time in your life, formatting source code for replacing spaces with tabs

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Mar 12 01:16:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

Ok, I took a look.

Please do not integrate this as it is. Here are my reasons:
- TextMorphs are supposed to be used for other things than source code, and for non-experienced-smalltalk-programmers, this would be quite alien.
- You already have a reasonably similar functionality with Ctrl pressed. This functionality is the same as in other editors on your machine, which brings familiarity. It would be better to have your functionality added to the Ctrl one.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com