[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] GSoC application submitted, 22 ideas collected

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Mar 9 21:24:28 EST 2012

I guess using Connectors to provide a GUI on top of an R binding would
be more impressive to most R users, but its nowhere near as difficult as
doing it in Python or Ruby (been contemplating how to do it for about a
6 months now -just haven't actually coded anything).

http://web.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~alexg/rsruby/manual.pdf

L.