[Pharo-project] Store your source code in the cloud using Amazon S3

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Mar 9 13:33:06 EST 2012

For a long time, I had this idea that it would be a good idea to use Amazon S3 to store Smalltalk source code.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to build and deploy a proof of concept.

Have a look at:

	http://mc.stfx.eu

Everything is explained on that page.

Two of my repositories are publically available:

	http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents/

	http://mc.stfx.eu/Zodiac/

You can create the relevant MCHttpRepository as usual:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents'
	user: ''
	password: ''

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://mc.stfx.eu/Zodiac'
	user: ''
	password: ''

If you are interested in testing this, let me know.
I have some code to easily copy/sync between repositories.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu