[Pharo-project] [ANN] A Unifying Mechanism for the Implementation of Concurrency Abstractions

Stefan Marr smalltalk at stefan-marr.de
Fri Mar 9 11:01:54 EST 2012

Added missing links below, thanks Nick for pointing it out.

[1] http://soft.vub.ac.be/~smarr/2012/03/identifying-a-unifying-mechanism-for-the-implementation-of-concurrency-abstractions-on-multi-language-virtual-machines/
[2] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Omni.html
[3] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/LRSTM.html
[4] http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/29273/Pharo-1.3-13315.zip