[Pharo-project] Ullyse the Monkey not mailing?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Mar 9 04:13:53 EST 2012

On Mar 9, 2012, at 10:04 AM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see the next updates on CI server (14384, 14385, 14386) but no
> report on the mailing list. Some problems with mails?

Yes... testing the integration scritps.

14384
-----

The following changes have been integrated:

Issue  5442:   FSFilesystem should continue to provide onDisk and inMemory

14385
-----

The following changes have been integrated:

Issue  5442:   FSFilesystem should continue to provide onDisk and inMemory

14386
---
Issue 3950:	SequenceableCollection>>#findBinary and friends (wrong exceptionBlock, delegation)

Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de