[Pharo-project] vmPath vs vmFullPath

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:23:58 EST 2012

What are these two methods / primitives supposed to return?
Under OSX StackVM StackInterpreter VMMaker-oscog-EstebanLorenzano.139 I get the following:

Smalltalk vmFullPath '/Applications/StackVM.app'
Smalltalk vmPath '/Applications/StackVM.app/'

according to the comments I should get the following

Smalltalk vmFullPath '/Applications/StackVM.app/Contents/MacOS/StackVM'
Smalltalk vmPath     '/Applications/' or as well the quirky '/Applications/StackVM.app/Contents/MacOS/'

As far as we understand vmPath should be the place where you
go and look for the PharoV10.sources file, meaning the second
option does not make a lot of sense here...

best
cami + damien