[Pharo-project] Testing Morphic Designer

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Mar 8 03:54:51 EST 2012

We are getting there…
Did you ever look at the code of both systems? We did :) I like the ui part now there are some reasons why we did not just loaded the code
in the systems. But I do not want to go there.

Now nobody probably noticed it but we defined a new dualChangerSorter with only 9 little methods to plug together
two change sorters based on a model and UI. In english now in the text: yes we can express a model and given a spec we
can create a complex widget and yes we can reuse and compose them to build more complex ones.

So a Builder is something else than placing widgets on the screen but
	- reusing specification
	- been able to open an modify a ui developed with a builder.
Spec is for that. On top of spec we (or people) should be able to create UIPlacer.

Stef