[Pharo-project] EPUB view for Pier Books

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Mar 7 20:12:35 EST 2012

On 07/03/12 1:27 PM, Yanni Chiu wrote:
> I've only tried it in Pharo-1.4, so let me know of problems on other
> platforms.

I just tried the latest build from:
   http://jenkins.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier%202/

You should be able navigate to the book in the sample distribution, then
look for a view "Book EPUB" and download the .epub file. Then open in an
EPUB reader. (Or, in Firefox you can open a new tab, instead of doing
the download).

The EPUB navigation pane works, but the internal Pier book links (in the
table of contents, say) do not work. I'll look into it.