[Pharo-project] EPUB view for Pier Books

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Mar 7 13:34:57 EST 2012

On 07/03/12 11:02 AM, Nick Ager wrote:

> That's great - what are you using it for? Do you have any books you've
> generated using it?

It's something I thought I needed for what I'm working on (which is
still kind of in flux). I only have some test cases built with it (I
only did it a few weeks ago).

>     Benefits to the Student
>     The project is well defined with a clear deliverable. The student
>     will gain an understanding of the internals of a powerful, well
>     structured content management system as well as the satisfaction of
>     having a set of artefacts in the format of the existing Pier book
>     content translated into ePUB format.
>

> Do you recognise those benefits ;-)

Yes, Pier is good software, and I got great satisfaction upon seeing
Pier content come up in an EPUB reader.

> Any other projects you have that you'd like to share :-)

No more in the pipeline, but maybe later.