[Pharo-project] .changes are now 37MB….

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:42:38 EST 2012

If it wouldn't take so bloody long to run (approx. 9 hours for all Squeak version up to and including Pharo 1.0) and didn't require me to port back all the changes we made to FSGit to Pharogenesis I'd happily  do that. I just don't think the effort is worth it (I'll change my mind if people on the list start begging for it :) )

Ah yes, and the fetching… That would of course be missing too… :p

Cheers,
Max