[Pharo-project] in 14379...

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Mar 6 06:08:26 EST 2012

Hi guys

when I try to load

MCSqueaksourceRepository
	location: 'http://squeaksource.com/Games'
	user: ''
	password: ''

load MorphicGames-md.1.mcz

I get a DNU

isPostMortem
	"return whether we're inspecting a frozen exception without a process attached"
	|selectedContext|
	selectedContext := self selectedContext.
	(interruptedProcess suspendedContext == selectedContext)
		ifTrue: [ ^ false ].
	^ (interruptedProcess suspendedContext findContextSuchThat: [:c | c sender == selectedContext]) isNil

									^^^^^^ DNU findContextSuchThat:

interruptedProcess suspendedContext is a MethodContext

Now I do not understand since find findContextSuchThat: is defined in ContextPart the super class of MethodContext.

Stef