[Pharo-project] Nautilus collisions in icons

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:32:36 EST 2012

You're right, there are multiple cases of collision.

Right now, I decided what is the more interesting by changing the order of the tests (and you're right too, test is one of the most important).

By the way, I was thinking of a special icon which manage to aggregate icons.
But it's still just an idea, I should have a look.

The problem is I have exams in 10 days so I have to go back at university a bit ^^

Ben