[Pharo-project] Showing the setUp method in Nautilus

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:20:50 EST 2012

You are using a really old version of Nautilus.

You load the configuration from the old repo. Now everything is on Gemstone.

I still can't understand why you do not use a plugin for that.
Or an external class.

Since menu items and shortcuts are pragma based, you can define them anywhere in the system. And you can also retrieve data from the NautilusUI instance.

Ben