[Pharo-project] Nautilus would be a nice GSoC project (was MVP)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Mar 5 12:08:51 EST 2012

Dne 05. 03. 2012 18:00, piše Benjamin:
> Why not :)
>
> The thing is I do not know which steps have to be done to apply so :)

For start just describe here answering these questions:

  Project name
  Level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
  Description
  Technical Details
  Benefits to the Student
  Benefits to the Community

Those are just ideas for now, but we need to be as detailed already.
Later we can choose the mentor, second mentor etc.

Best regards
Janko