[Pharo-project] Looking for a package to do some statistics in Pharo

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Mar 5 01:49:30 EST 2012

> Thanks.
> It's funny..
> btw, Marcus, is it really needed to update fetch script every time?
> i beleive this related to gforge, where you placing the base image ..

Yes, we wanted to have a snap shot evey 20 upates and at least test part
of the update process by updating that.
(keep in mind that *everything* not tested will break, e.g. updating 1.4000
to the current for sure broke, as it's not tested).

I changed it now, we now just update the last successful build directly from
jenkins. But this means we need to save the artefacts somewhere in case
we break something and have to go back... (but we will have that with the S3
uploader).

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de