[Pharo-project] Looking for a package to do some statistics in Pharo

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:38:11 EST 2012

2012/3/5 Gastón Dall' Oglio <gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com>:
> :) yes it's funny. Maybe in this video is not apreciated, but in projects
> where there are many developers, this presentation of a repository log give
> a quick view of the dinamic of work.

I can say more. It make me feels like i given a birth to something,
which is then started to grow and bloom,
tended and honed by others.
This is very inspiring. My sincere thanks to you.

But besides of sentiments, i don't think that such kind of
presentation is very informative to those who did not participated
directly.
It serves to give an impression, but impression is not knowledge. Less
sentimental people need numbers :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.