[Pharo-project] Looking for a package to do some statistics in Pharo

Gastón Dall' Oglio gaston.dalloglio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:56:15 EST 2012

El 3 de marzo de 2012 03:24, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bschwab at anest.ufl.edu>escribió:

>  Stef,
>
>  I think our banned troll is back :(

hehe, no no, I lack the intelligence to be a good troll :)

I misunderstood what Stef said, I understood that he wanted to make
statistics about Pharo, more specifically on the development of Pharo.

Anyway, if you're interested, this tool allows you to create funny
animations log from a source repository. I made a simple animation with the
repository build pharo, with those commands:

$ git clone git://gitorious.org/pharo-build/pharo-build.git
$ gource -800x600 pharo-build

and this is the generated video:

http://vimeo.com/37856284

Regards.