[Pharo-project] Project ideas for GSoC, 7 days left!

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 12:54:42 EST 2012

Hi Tudor,

No I haven't, but we plan to build one for the animal genetics domain in a
few months. Have you tried to build a (glamour?) browser over RDF/XML? It
would be cool to have the structural knowledge of an ontology browseable,
and a graph displaying the entities and relationships, like the OWLViz in
Protegé 4 (see the example of pizza.owl in
http://www.semanticfocus.com/blog/author/name/cody/)
Cheers,

Hernán