[Pharo-project] Looking for a package to do some statistics in Pharo

Douglas McPherson djm1329 at san.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 03:13:55 EST 2012

Indeed, you should check out DHBNumerical. I'm using it for Kalman filter development/simulation, and have previously done Galois field simulation using Bessett's DHBPolynomial. These are many included probability distributions and statistical queries built in, so quite likely has what you need. No underscores needed :)

Doug