[Pharo-project] pharo-seed and pharo

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Mar 2 17:11:59 EST 2012

On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:21 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Ok. So I downloaded the first Pharo Core 1.4:
> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28660/PharoCore-1.4-14000.zip
>
> but, I still do not know what packages to load. Is there an easy way to figure these ones out (and in particular the loading order)?

It's not possible to turn 1.4000 into the current one by loading packages in one step.
because there are lots of objects that need to be migrated... it's a living system.

There was *a lot* of manual fiddling involved, even just from one step to the next.

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de