[Pharo-project] New IDE alternative (was Misc. newbie questions)

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:53:11 EST 2012

You can optionally hide any of the two panes to gain real estate the way I
have laid out to maximize the code text area. The code text also expands by
the last green expand button per method, very important on my 14inch
laptop..

One can tweak the code to show the first tree right upto a class level and
eliminate the middle morph.. but again I prefer it this way..

To play I will have to release the code along with its now umblical
attachment to the PharoMorphicView and wee bit to the Tabbed Pane framework
and also with some minimal clean up.

Hopefully mid next week, I will have a minimally usable package with
Configuration released.. though I would prefer the Applesque wait for two
weeks for a more polished and more comprehensive browser.. that I am happy
with, get it perfectly right, for my use scenario's, will be a goal on this
one..