[Pharo-project] CRC in System-Hashing?

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:45:51 EST 2012

Oops! #hashStream: *does* actually take a stream… #hashMessage: takes a string or a ByteArray and sends #readStream to the argument.
So: different proposal: drop #hashMessage: completely. Instead add:

SHA1 class>>hashStream: aPositionableStream
	^ self new
		hashStream: aPositionableStream;
		yourself

Thanks Igor for unintentionally bumping me in the head :)