[Pharo-project] odd bug in Squeak 4.3, also in Pharo 1.3?...

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 04:53:48 EST 2012

On 3/2/12 12:47 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:
> On Mar 2, 2012, at 4:25 AM, Lawson English wrote:
>
>> I was creating a new video tutorial to show how to find all comments in all classes but I'm getting errors in both Squeak 4.3 and Pharo 1.3.
>>
>> In Squeak 4.3, the  error is: Key not found: Comment
>>
>> In Pharo 1.3, the error is: Improper store into indexable object.
> commentsIn: returns a collection, not a string.
>
> 	Marcus

Yes but this works in both Squeak 4.3 and Pharo 1.3:

myNav := SystemNavigation default.
a:= (myNav allMethodsWithSourceString: '"' matchCase: false) first.
Transcript show: (a  actualClass commentsIn: a sourceString);cr.

The error happens when  the code iterates to AbstractSound class>>Comment

at least in Squeak. Not sure when the error happens in Pharo. The
behavior of the output is different.

L.