[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.4 beta?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Fri Mar 2 04:03:19 EST 2012

On 02 Mar 2012, at 09:48, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to see Pharo 1.4 going beta =
> 	focus on bugs, less changes.
>
> Does it make sense?
>
> What are the key problems we should focus on?
>
> Stef

Yes, please, I has been pretty long already.

I have been using 1.4 for some months now and I am beginning to switch certain production stuff.

Like Marcus said: with the current CI things are (should be) ready all the time.

Going beta, RC, release is just a label and some change in strategy (no risky stuff, more polishing).

Let us all work a couple of weeks to stablelize everything.

Problems will come up by themselves when we all start testing ;-)

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu