[Pharo-project] Nautilus version 4.0.4

Benjamin benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:42:50 EST 2012

I made some improvements in it, and I will use it :)

But here, the Growl morph is really text oriented when in my version, you can add whatever you want :)

Maybe I will do a refactor in Growl to have this abstraction I don't know :)

But for sure, you did a cool job with Doru, and I will use it n Nautilus :)

Ben