[Pharo-project] Alien signature: first attempt

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:08:29 EST 2012

Hi,

sorry for not sending before: work is hard :P
yes, that should work, and no, I don't know a better way to define it. I think Eliot's idea is to form "libraries" of generic callbacks (for mars, for instance, I have CocoaCallback, child of Callback, who defines all my needed signatures, looks a lot at first instance, but if you see in detail, finally there are not so much variants)

best,
Esteban