[Pharo-project] Alien signature: first attempt

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Mar 1 13:57:55 EST 2012

Esteban,

Will this work?  Even if so, is there a better way to define it?

longVoidStarLongRetInt: callbackContext sp: spAlien
	<signature: 'int (*) (long, void *, long)' abi: 'IA32'>
	^callbackContext wordResult:
		(block
			value: (Alien newC:4)
			value: (Alien forPointer: (spAlien unsignedLongAt: 5))
			value: (Alien newC:4)
		)

Bill