[Pharo-project] fun with NBOpenGL

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:28:02 EST 2012

On 1 March 2012 08:54, Guido Stepken <gstepken at googlemail.com> wrote:
> At minimum as Pharo demo i expect to see data coming from a mysql database
> or csv file, flying around as bar graph on the pharo desktop.
>
> Such simple things i had in 1986 as demo in Turbo Pascal. See FreePascal,
> e.g. Any platform, stable compiler, plenty of libs, blazingly fast, good
> community support.

Good. Now since you repeating same rhetoric, don't expect that you
will get different reaction from me:
 - if everything is so perfect somewhere else but not here, my only
question is:
  why you still here? and what you trying to prove? that there's
always something better which can be found elsewhere?
you don't have to prove it, i know it by myself already. But that's
why i'm here.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.